Collegiate Farm Bureau
DCCC Collegiate Farm Bureau program offers students the ability to enhance their leadership skills through experiences and opportunities within the Farm Bureau organization to become agriculture leaders.
Benefits / Opportunities
- Networking with students interested in agriculture
- Connection to leaders and mentors in the agriculture industry
- Communications on current issues directly affecting agriculture
- Agriculture advocacy opportunities
- Ag education and promotion activities
- Interaction with local, state and national legislative representation
- Statewide educational conferences
- Opportunity to work with county Farm Bureau to support programs/activities
Check ListTitle setting. Name specified not found in directory.