DC3 News

DC3 News

DC3 News

Kamri Nehls joins volleyball coaching staff

Jun 16, 2014

DODGE CITY, Kan. – Dodge City volleyball coach Ashley Nehls is excited to announce the addition of Kamri Nehls to the coaching staff.

Nehls joins the program after successful playing career at Barton Community College and Missouri Southern State.

“I’m very grateful for this opportunity,” Kamri Nehls said. “I’m excited for the 2014 season and can’t wait to work with the young ladies on the team.”

Ashley Nehls is excited to bring in a coach with a strong defensive background to Dodge City.

"I am thrilled to have Kamri Nehls join the Lady Conquistador Volleyball coaching staff for the upcoming season,” she said. “Coach Kamri is a great asset to our program and I am excited to get the opportunity to work alongside someone who shares the same philosophy and love of the game that I do. She has been a defensive specialist at the collegiate level, and her expertise in the area will be very beneficial to the Lady Conq program."

Ashley Nehls led Barton to a pair of regional championships and berth in the NJCAA national tournament in 2010 and 2011. She was a defensive specialist at Missouri Southern.

She graduated in December 2013 from MSSU with a bachelor’s degree in psychology.