Dodge City Community College Human Resource Department is committed to supporting the College’s mission, vision, and strategic goals. This is accomplished by developing and implementing policies, programs, and services that balance the efficient use of the College’s resources, while effectively addressing the collective needs of faculty, staff and administrator’s through:
- Fostering and maintaining a work and learning environment that is inclusive, welcoming and supportive, and is free from discrimination.
- Continuously seeking to improve the HR processes, systems and infrastructure to provide high levels of efficiency, quality and cost-effectiveness.
- Exploring new ways to incorporate technology in the efficient delivery of human resources services.
- Developing and maintaining a system for employment and selection that is responsive to the needs of all College departments and is free of discriminatory biases.
- Maintaining a performance evaluation plan that recognizes the contributions of each employee and encourages personal and professional growth.
Adjunct Instructors Wanted
Always wanted to teach a college class? Now is your opportunity. Dodge City Community College is wanting Adjunct Instructors for all areas of study. Master’s degree with a minimum of 18 graduate hours in field of interest is required. Technical Education Instructors need equivalent education, related work experience, demonstrated competencies in the discipline and achievements that contribute to effective teaching and student learning outcomes will be considered. Contact Human Resources today.
Dodge City Community College does not discriminate on the basis of race, gender, national origin, religion, age, or disability. Applicants desiring support services during the application or interview process should contact the Personnel Office at (620) 227-9201.
- Refer to the position announcement for specific application requirements.
- Only complete application materials will be reviewed and considered.
- Each position must be applied for individually.
- Only applicants meeting minimum qualifications, as outlined in the job description, will be considered.
- A letter of application should accompany all materials.
- An application form must be completed in entirety and signed as the primary application document.
- A resume is requested but does not replace any portion of the application form.
- When requested in the announcement, unofficial transcripts will suffice during the application process. Certified transcripts will be required prior to any appointment being considered official.
- Complete application materials will be reviewed by a screening committee and a selected number of applicants will be invited to campus for interviews.
- All applicants are notified of their status after a hiring recommendation is made, accepted, and approved by the Board of Trustees.
- The College does not return application materials.
If you have questions about any of the above, please contact the Director of Human Resources at (620) 227-9201.